Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative identifies new business opportunities for Siteworx. This position is responsible for achieving pre-determined prospecting goals, generating qualified sales leads through marketing messaging strategies for lead generation and lead nurture campaigns.
- Pursue new business opportunities through initial outreach efforts including: phone calls, emails, and social media interactions
- Build prospect lists consisting of existing leads and contacts within the Siteworx CRM Database
- Identify existing opportunities with prospective clients in order to ensure Siteworx is considered as a prospective consulting vendor
- Set up qualified meetings for the Business Development team
- Accurately report the status of all active business opportunities and facilitate clear communications of key performance metrics including, but not limited to, calls made, appointments secured, opportunities generated, messaging that led to desired action, etc.
- Develop an expert knowledge of Siteworx’ value proposition, leadership, full line of service offerings, and an understanding of interactive marketing strategies and tactics, partner offerings and case studies
- Attend conferences as a Siteworx representative in order to foster initial relationships with prospective clients and nurture prospects not prepared to engage Siteworx
- Utilizes CRM database and various online resources to create and execute lead generation and nurture campaigns to engage and nurture leads and prospects
- Support outside business development efforts and participate in the development of collaborative sales and marketing strategies
- Create outreach plans that include objectives, key benefits, follow-up emails, and next steps.
- Acquire and maintain a top-line understanding of general market & competition.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Sales or equivalent field
- Inside Sales or related experience, preferably with digital products and services
- Prior experience using CRM tools for lead generation and opportunity identification
- Understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills demonstrating poise and professionalism via communication channels such as phone, email, in—person, social media
- Ability to prioritize